Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Letter to Arturo

Dear Arturo
This is Marcelo. You told me that I had to work at your law office this summer and that if I did a good job, meaning that I did all the work the right way, that I would be able to choose where I go to school in the Fall. Marcelo did not want to work there but just wanted to be able to go back to Paterson and take care of the ponies. Marcelo did all the work he was supposed to do but found out something very bad. Arturo did something very bad that hurt someone that needed his help. Ixtel needed help and Arturo did not help. You are my father and Marcelo trusted you because you said I could. Marcelo thinks Arturo is not who he thought he was. Marcelo helped Ixtel. It was the right thing to do. I am sorry I had to hurt Arturo and the law firm but Marcelo had to do it. Marcelo will go to public school in the Fall. I am not the same as I was before. I have seen that people can be very good and they can be very bad. The real world is a scary place sometimes but I can handle it now. I will go to public school. I will find my place in the real world. Thank you for making me go out there because I know it's OK out there now. I will find my place and I will make the world better.

Your son
Marcelo

No comments:

Post a Comment